Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sorry I can`t See You...


He is now a year and and how many months year old...I`m afraid that I will miss his infancy.I so wanted to see him when he was still a baby sleeping in his crib.Now,he walks and starting to say a few words,pretty busy and mean with his sisters,haha!

My sister had the courage to keep him in her womb aside from the fact that she wasn`t that young already.In her 40`s,she delivered a child...Truly,the Love Of A Mother is Unconditional...

I`m pretty sure that I`m gonna meet you next year,Sean Cedric...Wait for your Tita and I will reserve my warm hugs and kisses!!


12 Comments:

Blogger Prince Romp said...

hi ghee..

how r u?
moshi moshi..

Blogger ellen said...

Good day ghee

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ghee :) Here to wish you a Happy New year and the pic is nice.Stay cool my friend

Blogger Ang said...

He is soo cute!

Blogger Mari said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger KLC said...

Very very sweet. I love babies!

Blogger krystyna said...

I wonder did you see him already?
He is soooo cute and lovely!

Anonymous Angelo said...

holy! Ghee was this your original blog? I can't remember now, it seems like such a long time ago!

Blogger Vk-mahalkaayo said...

sus me............oct. pa last post mo dito......

huling-huli na talaga ako.

warm hugs and kisses to you, my friend.......

Blogger ellen said...

hope you can find time to visit mine and follow me in google friend connect...Enjoy the season...God Bless!

Blogger ellen said...

done following you...hope you can find time to visit mine and follow me in google friend connect...Enjoy the season...God Bless!

Blogger Cassette88 said...

So cute. I bet he looks like a different person now that 2 years have passed...

Post a Comment

<< Home