Saturday, March 15, 2008
I Miss You
Yesterday,March 14th was celebrated here in Japan as White`s Day.Have you ever heard of that?

On Valentine`s Day,women give gifts to men.They are mostly chocolates,home made or purchase in a store,it doesn`t matter.Unlike to other countries,guys present any romantic ideas to their special ones including bouquets,chocolates,accessories,jewelries and so on.



My hubby works far away from us.I was surprised yesterday morning to receive a package came from him.They were not that expensive,chocolates,cookies,cake and a small Teddy Bear,but they really mean a lot to me,to us(my daughters).After 17 years of marriage,at least I still feel the passion.Sure,we had ups and downs,every relationship has anyway,although some couples lose their interest to each other after a decade,spending too much effort to work is one of the reasons why.

Most of the Japanese people are not that expressive to their feelings,they`re not showy.I have a few friends who got separated because of this fact.A sad truth,but that`s life and we need to go on.

Is it really that hard to say "I love you"?No need to pretend,but I think we will really forget the feeling if we won`t express ourselves every now and then.

We do focus to our economic situation,our financial needs although they will be counted less if we will just separate our ways in the future.That is my own opinion.

We are counting the days of our moving out and we will be together again,my hubby,my daughters in our new home.

One thing is for sure,soon as I see my hubby,I wanna say this to him...I love you and I miss you...


4 Comments:

Blogger Shaula said...

awww.. that's sweet..

true enough that we tend to forget how to let our special someone feel that they are.. special.

I'm glad that you (as well as your daughters) and your husband will soon be together.. :)

Hope you had a great day! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a cultural thing. The Japanese aren't exactly that expressing because, speaking in generalities, the men are supposed to act real manly and the women are under the men. They aren't really free to express what they mean.

Blogger MARIA said...

Warm greetings to you!

Blogger Ahmie Mendoza said...

hello,just passing by...

nice blog...

Post a Comment

<< Home