Friday, February 15, 2008
Do You Need An IT Support?
Two months ago,I took my laptop to a computer store,or a computer rehabilitation for a consultation.My computer was so slow and needing much attention.They advised me to reset it,but need to leave them my laptop,a kind of confinement for three days.Three days without my laptop?No way!

I wasn`t aware,or let`s say I`m not reading much that there are online sites that can give you solutions for your computer problem or your computer repair. The good thing is,if you are not that good at using the computer,you can get the IT advices over the phone.

What are the most troubling things that we need to be solved?

Usually,it`s all about the connections,the loads of pop-ups,the slowness of the computers,the way on how to upload and share photos,the setting-up of wireless printers,how to connect your cameras/games consoles in the computers,and so on and so forth.

You can watch the team while they do the service at BT Home IT Support.

Learn more on how can they help you for your computer repair.Please read the further details by visiting their sites.


1 Comments:

Blogger krystyna said...

Hi Ghee!
I think that it's great idea!

Thanks for this site!

Post a Comment

<< Home