Saturday, February 09, 2008
Advertise And Get Paid For Blogging
What is your main motivation when you started to blog?

I`ve been a lurker for a year before I entered this world.My reasons were to develop friendship to people around the world disregarding the races,to learn through reading other blogs and to unload and release my thoughts that couldn`t be expressed everyday.

After a year of blogging,I became aware of the advantages of it,that we can make money through blog advertising,that we can get paid for blogging if we will just spend a little effort,or maybe twice as we do usually.I hesitated at first,I felt that it is not fair to use your blog for money,thus I made some research and started to study the road of a pro-blogger.

Pro-bloggers proved that the advertisers are not scams.In fact,they really pay you in accordance with their payment policies.I may say that Smorty is one of a good way to save pennies out of blogging.In fact,they are the fastest in terms of paying their posties.

All you have to do is to advertise on blogs,make sure that you follow their terms and conditions,wait for the approval,then the money will be sent to you VIA PayPal.

In my own opinion,it is such a progress to get paid for blogging.It won`t harm you,in fact it is very challenging on how to deal with the tasks and the advertisers.While writing the articles,you can learn a lot and have ideas or options in case you would need the services depend on your situation.

Why not take the advantages?Why not try Smorty? :)


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kutti pisase kutti pisase Can you Add My link

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sis Can you add my link I have added your link. Your blog is beautiful. If you added my blog link
http://www.sadeshnehru.blogspot.com/
. After adding reply me in my comment..

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A pundai add me.............

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have tagged you

Blogger ellen said...

and i have tagged you too, LOL...have a nice day to you!....
http://www.smartglobalexpress.net/2008/02/revenge-of-broken-heartsngeeeeks.html

Post a Comment

<< Home