Thursday, January 03, 2008
My Server Is Down??!!
Darn!My own domain`s server is down!It happens to everyone,I know...but my two assignments worth 40$ got rejected then my account got suspended because of it.

I am trying to maintain my reputation on that affiliate coz I am getting good money from them.Last month,I gained 347$,out of my Gentle And Compassionate account alone!I consider myself lucky about that!And now....geezzz....how can I retrieve that reputation?

I just really hope they would consider the fact that my blog`s server is just down at the moment.

OMG!!!Where are you Ethel?I know it`s your new year vacation girl...but please do something about it...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to look for a webhost that is reliable.

Blogger Vk-mahalkaayo said...

hi ghee,

ka-email ko lang ang email ads ni lolie sa iyo,

sorry, ngayon lang ako naka open dito, wrks, wrks, wrks.......

hope everything ok na ito, ang dami mo nang side kick dyan, ha....lol

more good lucks pa this new year....

God bless.......

Post a Comment

<< Home